Coastal Engineering & Belting recognizes the importance of our workforce and for it to be responsive to competing change factors. The Training & Organisational Development Framework (TOD) has been established to assist CEB to position us for the future and to facilitate an organisational approach to achieve the future vision of CEB.
To enhance organisational capability and leadership through alignment of values, planning and people to enable to business to re responsive to change.
Functions CEB's Training & Organisational Development will operate:
- From values-based principles that put 'people' at the hear of the organisation;
- Simultaneously seeking improvement in both employee and organisational effectiveness and well being;
- By taking a long term, whole or organisation view;
- Simultaneously operating at individual, group and organisational systems levels to ensure development and change is planned and systematic.
Our Commitment CEB make a commitment to:
- Work pro-actively with our workforce to identify training and organisational development needs;
- Allocate required resources, both financial and physical, to ensure the successful delivery of our Training & Organisational Development Framework;
- Ensure that we inform, listen to and respond to the reasonable needs of our customers;
- Continually improve our performance by periodically reviewing and evaluating our Training & Organisational Development Framework to ensure it remains effective and relevant.
Training Organisational Development Framework Coastal Engineering & Belting will improve and enhance our established practices, both internally and externally to our customers utilizing the following framework:
- Continual Skill Development;
Organisational and Staff Performance;
Organisational Change and Renewal.